Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Tuesday & Wednesday - 15 & 16 Feb 2011


On Tuesday my Boss came back from India and Hongkong so they are back with gifts for us  thanks boss!  And they will never forget to help us buy beer from DFS!  Now I have more than 20 bottles of Hoegaarden again I just cleared 20+ bottles during xmas gathering.

And on Wed I went for my appointment with Dr Lee and I still have a little time so I follow my MIL bring TT to school.  My result for my thyroid - I am still abit high on hypo .... think is because I forget to take my pills regularly.

Dr Lee say will let me know my recent result on Friday hope it will be a good one!  And he asked if I am trying for baby if I strike must quickly see him.  Told him I have been trying but seems like everytime fail and I told him about my menses went haywire for this month it came before CNY and end near to 1st day of CNY and now I have menses again!  He told me to monitor see how it goes and asked me to use back my old method of taking temperature everyday to track the O day.


Maybe I should use back the same method..... just before I leave the clinic I made an appointment to see Dr Heng to make sure my tube got no blockage again ...... so hard to get preggy!  TT is really hard to come by ...... so I dote on her so much!

12 comments:

  1. Ajaja fighting!!! Pple said thyroid normally due to stress.... Are u super stress??? Relax lah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got thyroid cos last time I do outdoor sales ..... from hyper to hypo now ... last time hyper weight drop alot ... ever since I become hypo I become FAT! TMD .... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean chio looking face... Pai sey using iPhone to type so typo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha.... erm, so i think i can put myself in the fat chio category.. u think so?

    ReplyDelete
  5. jiayou!!! the count body temparature is quite useful. just that lazy must track every morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya Hazel i am really lazy to do tat

    ReplyDelete