Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 3 February 2011

Thursday - 3 Feb 2011



As usual like what we do on 1st day of CNY we head to my in law place for breakfast every year my MIL will cook us Mee Sua.  My dearest SIL GLC was on web cam with us and she is not feeling well but crave for the mee sua.  

My nottie MIL asked me to bring my mee sua and show her on the web cam hahahah poor SIL!  After we had our breakfast our 1st stop this year is no longer at Small Uncle place but is at 外婆's place.

We stayed at 外婆 house the longest .... Ah Ghor will cook lunch for us and after that we head to Bishan to pray to Ah Ma.  Went to 1st Uncle house after that to my in law's place and usually gambling starts from here ..... we will always play blackjack.  After dinner is to 3rd Uncle house and follow by Small Uncle house ... this year we are there for longer time cos of gambling again!  We are only home at around 1am!

No comments:

Post a Comment