Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 12 February 2011

Saturday - 12 Feb 2011


As usual we went Tumbletots my dear girl love going but this time round she seems have a little attitude didn't wanna join in the singing and kept on go into "hiding" hmmm maybe she was "learning" from the new students.  Monkey see monkey do *sigh*

My Parents came over to Tampines to meet up with us and we send them over to my cousin's chalet and set off to Berries.  TT didn't nap much so she is kinda grouchy but still very active!




After Berries we drove down to Frankel Ave to collect the BBQ food that we ordered for Wen's birthday.  I was the "chef" for the night I simply love to bbq beside the BBQ food Wen ordered the buffet too. 

We stayed till 1+am then went back what a long day we had and my precious is already sound asleep whole on the way home.  Happy Birthday Wen hope you have a wonderful 21st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment