Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 19 February 2011

Saturday - 19 Feb 2011


Today my gal have fun food tasting at Tumbletots they learn the letter G and Teacher bought grapes for them to try.  My gal so happy cos she get to "play" with it ... cutting the grapes and taste with her classmates!

Teacher even pack some grapes for the kids to bring home!  Headed to Bedok Shop cos my FIL need Dearie to help deliver some goods.  TT & I went up to their place to take a nap and MIL called saying that they are not ready so I bring TT to Berries alone.

My baobei is capable to be in the class without my accompany but she really monkey see monkey do she refuse to let me go out cos some children's parents are inside.  I sneak out of the class when they headed for a short story telling.  I hope I can be out of  the class soon I shall try again next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment