Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Monday - Wednesday - 21 - 23 Feb 2011

On Monday we have RC meeting so TT was at my in law house camping again .... she is so different to be there compare to our place so we call our in law's house CAMP so she went In Camp Training! hahaha

Took leave on Tuesday cos my MIL going Malaysia with Aunt they all to go 问米... my MIL send TT to school while I take my time to go over to fetch her home.

When we are home I asked her to take a nap so I can bring her out later .... I think she only nap for 1/2h .... at around 3+pm we went over to Bishan cos I am going to do my lashes!  I guess I am addicted! I feel so weird with no "curtains"

I thought I can take a nap when I am doing the lashes but I AM WRONG!  My baobei kept on talking non stop to me and Liping (Lady doing my lashes).  In fact she was yakking away from the moment we step out of the house till I finished doing the extension.  Something which melts me is when I finished doing the lashes ... she asked Liping....

TT: "Auntie you finished? 
Liping: Yes!
TT: Oh .... Thank you!"

Liping heart also melted when she say that hahahah really sweet gal!  I brought her to Dearie's office and she waves to everyone whom is going off *faint*



On Wednesday I met up with my "brothers & sisters" for dinner at Fengshan 85 ........ is a treat from them for my birthday hahah I can order whatever I want!  Just can't imagine I know them thru Alamak when I am 17 now I am 33! *LOL*

And in no time our table is full of food!  I was too hungry to take pics before we start so ya not very nice photo posted *LOL* 

Thanks to my dearest bro and sis for the birthday treat love you all!

6 comments: