Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 10 February 2011

Thursday - 10 Feb 2011



Meet up with Weeli after work cos she have some shopping to do and as for me I wanna buy a phone for Dearie.  So we headed to PS Starhub to purchase a non camera phone only 2 phones are non camera - HTC and Blackberry.

Got a $50 vouchers for re-contract and I opt for Blackberry since Joey highly recommend it and by choosing BB9000 I am given another $100 off and Free Sakae medium Yusheng. Great deal!

After I settle my present we went for a quick dinner at Cafe Cartel WRONG CHOICE we made food is not nice at all standard drop so much and service is not good at all they nearly spill soup on me!  I will never step PS branch anymore next time! 

Weeli wanted to get a birthday gift for her friend so we went  over to OG and we spotted a bag and wristlet.  Both of us think that the wristlet suit her friend and we settle that with a 20% discount and we also make use of the promotion card to buy 2 WMF Pot at only $49 real deal and both of us are so happy with the great buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment