Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 18 February 2011

Thur & Fri - 17 & 18 Feb 2011


Nothing much to update on my Thursday and Friday ... just went back my in law place for dinner and Friday is a weekly routine go back home to do up the laundry for the helper to iron etc.

Would like to update on my little baobei!





Whenever she cry I love taking photos of her hahahah she look so cute when she cry!  I did blog about it before.  This little girl becoming more and more STICKY!  She always want me to pat her to sleep ... and forbid me to do any other thing ... lately she is getting better by adjusting her sleep time to about 10+pm! 

She make me sleep with her ...... sometimes when I pat her to sleep I will let her sleep on mattress but in the middle of the night she will just climb up and sleep in between Dearie and I!  That makes my whole body aching!!!  Cos she sleep very close to me till I can't move at all ... and one time I nearly fell down to the mattress! 

So I sleep on mattress then ..... and the next moment I open my eyes and I saw her beside me!!! OMG ...... why she so sticky!!!

7 comments:

  1. i so identify with what u go thru.. the stickiness and the sleeping part..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really hard right .... sigh ... next time if i am preggie i dunno how she gonna sleep with me

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried putting her in another room half way thru she is back into our room hahahha and beside me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How abt reward chart then? She can understand that liao mah, so maybe with motivation to sleep there she will..

    ReplyDelete