Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 4 February 2011

Friday - 4 Feb 2011


We were so tired after the late night and end up sleeping till 11+am ... headed to my Parents place.  Most of my relatives not there yet so we had lunch there and TT asked my Papa to teach her how to cycle.

We are so lost dunno where to go we decided to go catch movie - 大世界 heard that is very nice so we choose the most ulu place - Leisure Park!  But when we head there we are surprise that the tickets are all sold out!!!

My Papa called us and asked us to go back his place ...... all my cousins, nieces and nephews already at my Parent;'s place.  My cousin told me to go with us to my 2nd cousin's place and told us is ok dun woory they not pan tang.  Brought my Parents over and my 2nd cousins always cook alot for CNY and I also enjoy the food he cook!

We left around 5+pm and headed to 外婆 place again .... Ah Ghor prepare steamboat for all of us.  Small Uncle and Auntie join us for dinner too and they will head to Airport and off to Hokkaido!  Gambling start again after the meal this time not much people join but still we gamble till 12+am then headed back home to rest!

2 comments: