Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Tue & Wed - 1 & 2 Feb 2011


Tuesday 

My Boss gave us one day off during eve of CNY so today is the last day of work before CNY!  Kinda no mood to work even though I have stuffs on my table hahah just hack care and enjoy my day!  

On CNY eve Dearie was force to take leave so just nice we just laze around while waiting for my MIL to come over to pray to the bed godness.  After she left we went to PP to buy something and head over to Caltex to give our dear car a good wash.  Dunno what happen usually we will just wax it but this year we even forget to give our dear car a good clean up till very last minute before we go over to Small Uncle house for dinner.

We are 1st to reach Small Uncle house .... Small Aunt is the Chef of the night ... so we try to help out here and there.  In no time she wipe out a sumptuous dinner for us I am not very use that Grandma is not around with us.  This year we can't celebrate CNY too so everything just not like the same.





After dinner we headed home to rest and also catch the Channel 8 CNY celebration show ..... my dear TT also learn lotsa singing at her playgroup I notice she know how to hum some songs!

And I simply love this GAP pyjamas .... she is looking good!


No comments:

Post a Comment