Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 31 January 2011

Monday - 31 Jan 2011


Took off today and do up some stuffs at home... Mama called up say she wanna come over to my place so she and her maid make their way here.  My Mama's son & family went over to Malaysia today so she is bored at home.

Open up the hamper that my Malay neighbour gave us for CNY and share among with my Mama and my MIL.  At around 6+ Papa came over to pick Mama up .... as I am going out I asked them to stay on and finish up the 7pm show - 爱.  And I ordered the Zi Char delivery for them to eat before going out.

We headed to Ikea and Giant for some shopping and bought back a storage trolley and some drinks.  I love it so much cos I can put our towel in it maybe I should get one more ... or even 2 so I can remove my clothes hanger stand.

2 comments:

  1. my mum got this for her dry rations in the kitchen too.. very good buy.

    ReplyDelete