Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Mon & Tues - 3 & 4 Jan 2011


Monday we went back MIL place for dinner and knowing that SIL have not finish her packing and many errands to run.  So I told her that I am on leave she can activate me  when she need help.

On Tuesday I took a day leave cos TT start her school and this year she is in 9am class!  Kinda difficult for us cos is really early this time and cannot sleep late!  I made TT sleep at 1030pm yesterday really a hell to me hahaha cos I have to sleep with her and I slept together with her and woke up at 1am cos I have things to do!

I woke up very tiring ...... I told Dearie I think I will always have this routine next time :(.  When I bring TT into the classroom her Teachers look so happy to see her and claim that she grown taller!  TT's best friend - Samson and Louis still with her in the class just that some other we did not see anymore.

My in law closed their shop early cos they sending GLC to the airport.... Dearie is always late cos of work so I asked him to go straight to the airport.  We only set off from Bedok at 6+pm ....and Dearie called saying that he is already at the airport!  Since GLC is late I asked her to drive her car to the departure hall dropped off area and get Dearie to drive her car to the carpark after she unload her luggage.

We went to Xin Wang for dinner after she check in with her friends.  Her good friends all came to send her off ... so touched to see the scene!  My MIL misses her most .....i saw my MIL wiping her eyes dunno is it tearing.  All the best Sis! We will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment