Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 29 January 2011

Thurs & Fri - 28 & 29 Jan 2011


On Thursday I was back home doing laundry .... only my clothing so is pretty easy to manage and have it folded so that when my helper come over tomorrow it will be easy.
Friday
Dearie will be back today but when I get home he is still not back yet ..... last year he is already shaking legs at home!  Without waiting for him I went down to help out at the Reunion Dinner at Eunos MRT.

Tight security for tonight's dinner cos GOH is Mr Goh Chok Tong.  We also help to scan the passion card or IC cos there is a draw for passion card.  Dinner starts at around 730pm and my 2 baobei still not here yet.  Lou Hei kick start the whole dinner and both of them also miss that.

Food was not too bad ... and yeah I manage to have a short conversation and hand shake with Mr Goh! Thats makes me so excited hahaha cos I like him!  The whole event ended around 10+pm is very tiring yet an enjoyable night for me to spend with my neighbours!

2 comments: