Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Saturday - 1 Jan 2011


We are out only in the evening and I dated my MIL, FIL and SIL for dinner my BIL and family went to their in laws place so only 6 of us are going for dinner.

Tried to book Quality Hotel's Taiwan Porridge but they are fully booked!  So I booked Oasis since we have not dine there when they shifted to Toa Payoh.  A good day to have porridge is cold windy rainy day!

Love the Pi Dan Roll is really nice ... think only weekend will have this dish.  We are chatting happily and didn't realise that my Dear TT fell asleep after 5 bowl of porridge.  My FIL is laughing when he see TT dozing off on her baby chair!

8 comments:

  1. wah... 5 bowls?!?!?!?!?! tt's alot lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya 5 bowls we are shocked too ... and she eat so fast hahaha I havent finish my 1st she is asking for 3rd liao ..... hahaha main thing is she fell asleep after eating LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... tt day i went to the one at Joaquim, i only had 1 bowl of porridge lor.. but the porridge i had got alot of sweet potato inside..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha ... my gal is big eater she ate some sweet potato oso hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. she know she wanna sleep liao so fast fast eat!!

    but wah, 5 bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the way she doze off so cute ... my FIL laff so loud hahaha

    ReplyDelete