Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Tuesday - 18 Jan 2011


Woke up real early never laze on bed like every other day ..... I headed to my in law's place immediately after my shower.  Today is my bao bei's 3rd birthday!  Pine Garden delivery the cake to us at around 10am .... Teacher told us to be there at 10.30am by the time we get there my Baobei is sitting at the birthday table awaiting for us!

This time the class is bigger so is really chaotic when everyone see the cake and the goodie bag!  All the children just wanna crowd around ahahah .... I think the Teacher also can't control much.

TT was so cheeky that she kept touching the cream and eat it ..... and of cos she surprise me with the making a wish pose and she even close her eyes!  Even her Teacher told me she is the first one she see making a wish with her eyes closed!



After the mini celebration we went back to my mil place for her to change and off we go to Peek-a-Boo ... her favourite place!  When we reached there are 2 children there but after TT had her lunch the whole place left only TT & I ... so I play with her for awhile. 

After awhile there are more people coming in ... but by the time is already 3+ 4pm .... is about time we go back.  She still very obedient she left with me without throwing tantrums..... she is sleepy ... hahah cos she tends to doze off while on the way back.  After I finished my dinner at my in law's place I "lied" to her saying that I am going to work I have accompany her for whole day my boss is angry I have to go back to work .... she say ok ... and when I am about to go off she called me and say that I haven't hug her WOW the moment my heart melt!  

Happy 3rd Birthday my bao bei mummy love you!

6 comments: