Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 2 January 2011

Saturday - 18 Dec 10


Dearie gotta do a make up for his RT which he missed on 12 Dec so I have to make my own way to SAFRA Jurong first.  TT & I set off a little bit earlier to reach JP for shopping hmmmm is been a long time since I shop there.

Walked over to SAFRA with TT .... the flea mart draw my eyes so i shop again before going up to the ballroom!  The wedding started at 7.45pm sharp ... Mike told me is late suppose to start the solemnization at 7.15pm.  I am alone at my table and Gwen came joining me with her family. 

We thought is only solemnization but actually immediately after that the banquet start and not all table are full especially ours.  Dearie reached at 8.15pm and we already starting to have our 2nd dish ....and we doubt that there will be nobody at our table anymore and we have to eat another 6 pax of share *LOL*

Happy to see Mike settle down already and his Sister Patricia just given birth to a Prince!  Miss the days when we are all single and hanging out at LAN shop playing our counter strikes till wee hours!  I dun think I can remember my CS code anymore but would love to play with them again really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment