Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 30 December 2010

Thursday - 30 December 2010


Dearie was very sick ... his flu is really bad and he said that he wanna go see a Doc he was very sure that he was able to have TT by his side.

At around 11am I gave him a call and he said that he just went to see Doc and taking a nap soon after his medication.  Dearie came picking me up and headed to city square mall for dinner on the way he told me that TT cut her own hair!!!!

I was shocked asking why she cut her hair ... she told me her hair very curly *LOL* .... when I get home I saw all her hair on the floor ....see the above pics!

She took my scissors from the kitchen drawer and cut her hair .... I scolded Dearie for not looking after her he said that he is sleeping and she didn't wanna sleep wanna watch TV so he left her watching TV while he is napping.

Really lucky that she didn't poke her eyes, never cut her hands/hair till ugly and of cos never cut Dearie's hair!  I scolded her and told her not to touch my things when we are not at home .... I punished her for doing the wrong things and explain to her the consequences of doing it.  I believe she know what I said cos after that she came to me and apologies
.

3 comments:

  1. hehehe...nxt time bring her go rebonding together..

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahahah thats why i say siao liao must LIAO LUI(waste money) hahahah

    ReplyDelete