Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 2 December 2010

Mon - Thurs - 8 Nov - 11 Nov 2010


Monday and Tuesday we got nothing much to update just per normal went back in laws place to have dinner.  And I know you my multiply girlfriends wanna scold me already cos I took pic of TT crying again! *LOL*

She's been nottie and was punished by Dearie and me .... as her personal photographer have to capture her every cute photos so that I can show it to her when she grow up.  Hahaha I hope she like my work *LOL*

On Wednesday Edwin gave me a call asking about our xmas gathering .... since Penny is preggie and dun wanna tired her Edwin suggested to have it in chalet he told me he checked on the web almost all chalet are fully booked except the one at East Coast still available.

In order not to miss it Dearie and I headed down to book one unit which is Garden View and fully air-conditioned @ $456 for 2 nights.  I hope we will all have fun during xmas time at the chalet! 

We all convinced my mil to go Genting with us and yes I will be away from 10 Dec - 13 Dec ... this is our very first time to have a family tour!  I am looking forward to it too .... and of cos all the gathering that I am going to have with all my friends .....counting down .....

4 comments: