Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 3 December 2010

Friday - 3 Dec 2010


Off to PP after our helper came.... we are going to get xmas gift for tomorrow 's gathering and yes my xmas gathering start so early!!!  PP carpark is being upgraded ..... so kinda not very familiar with it as one will be heading down while another will be heading up and in between the entrance it will be a merge lane which cause some jam!

Had dinner at Central before heading to shop .... suddenly I feel that I dunno how and what to buy ..... a bit lost!

Wonder is it I am tired but I still manage to get 2 present for tomorrow .... I have more xmas gathering for the next few weeks .... I should be doing the shopping for the next few weeks again and hopefully I can find suitable one in Genting :P

2 comments:

  1. angeline was complaining the carpark last week too

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought will be better but not much diff! haha

    ReplyDelete