Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Wednesday - 29 Dec 2010


I was quite pissed with Auntie Ros she asked me a stupid question on Monday ...."Wed I am going back early at 4pm .... I already told Mr Lim about it ... u ok anot?"  Tell me how to answer her?  She already 先下手为强 what can I do?  And Jo is on lone leave cos she need to clear her 2009 leave before it was being forfeited  and is all because of Ros oso she is the one whom go tell Mr Lim about Jo's leave.  Now she is leaving me alone and this period is our busy grading submission day!

At 2.30pm she say she is going off I was shocked and asked her not 4pm??  Now only 2.30pm..... she say her appointment change to 3pm!  And good thing is my boss not around so she can do whatever she want ... I really pissed with her!

I knocked off only at 7pm ...... cos many coaches came today and I am all alone!  I still have to make my way home quickly cos my helper is coming today.  But the moment when I see my bao bei come back ..... my evening brighten up again ... haha and the two of us just simply love to take photos!!

2 comments: