Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 10 December 2010

Friday - 10 Dec 2010


Rise & shine ... I slept at 2+am and woke up at 4+am just to "chop" the bathroom hahaha .... I was ready by 5am and was sitting down sipping my coffee and eating bread.  BIL drove our luggage over to Bedok Princess and the rest of us just stroll over.  We are so happy and excited till we saw the coach we will be traveling for the next 6hrs. 

We are SHOCKED!  My BIL said that he paid for extra for the platinum cruiser instead of this normal bus.  After we checked with the driver he claimed that one of the coach is down so have to be in this coach instead.  *sigh*

The coach is still not so bad the only thing is no personal entertainment.... Dearie so smart to have PSP ..... GLC having her Ipod Touch while I have my MP4 with me but TT is sharing it with me.  Driver on a show by Jackie Chan in between the traveling time and my nephews is enjoying it while I doze off cos I am way too behind and I dun wanna strain my eyes.




At around 1pm+ we reached Genting ..... is earlier then the estimated time!  Awwwww I just love the weather here ... so windy.... so nice ....if SG is this weather I will be loving it throughout!

We can only check in at 2.30pm so we headed to get the Q and went for lunch at the lobby cafe.  If you are going there please dun go to the Lobby cafe the food sucks my roasted chicken looks like BURNT chicken.... tough meat... YUCKS!  

After we rest for awhile after checking in to our hotel we meet and walk around to check out all places at First World.  After checking out the theme park and do some shopping we went for dinner at Shanghai 10 and we even notice that Doraemon Meet & Greet session will be held at the main even hall on the stage tomorrow.  We are all excited about it see if we have time to take photo with them we only need to pay RM10 for the photo!

We went to play bowling too and guess what my in laws are good!!! And my FIL can even have a good one during the neon light time .... never did I dream that I will be playing bowling with them!  LOL Is really fun!


We all have an early rest ... went back to our room at 9+pm I am not very use to sleep early although I am quite tired.  Dated my Dearie to go coffee and bought some food to eat too .....I only turn in at 11+pm ... consider early for me too .... but we will be meeting at 7.30am tomorrow!

13 comments:

  1. hehe...we walk past there see their chicken dry dry de...dare not eat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. chicken rice must go to the cafe at Genting Highland Hotel.. they got the best chicken rice

    ReplyDelete
  3. we just wanna have a rest so we just go in and be it intend to eat wantan soup but they sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is our 1st stop there when we reached hahaha next time we will try it ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. did u go mushroom farm eat tse char?

    ReplyDelete
  6. u can survive with just 2 hours of sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL CANNOT ... so i sleep in the coach .....

    ReplyDelete
  8. just outside First World...can call them they will drive van to pick u up...

    ReplyDelete
  9. alamak i didnt know abt it ....

    ReplyDelete