Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 26 December 2010

Sunday - 26 Dec 2010


Happy boxing day everyone!  But I am not happy at all ......

By 11am we have to check out .... and when we are doing it at the same time we have to return some items that we rented earlier on .... the BBQ pit, chairs and the kettle.  I rented the kettle and lost my receipt that stupid Indian lady refuse to let me refund my $20 deposit!  I was so angry that I scolded her and I even tell her that we are her customer and she replied me :"customer so what?"  *sigh* I curse her close shop early .....

Very bad customer service she have all she know is scold scold scold ... I took back the kettle and threw away at some other place.  I will not go back to the chalet anymore everything need money I think downtown east chalet is way better of .... but nothing beat the SAF chalet! 

If not last min I will not wanna rent this place at all cos everything is $$$ even the maintainence man told us the boss is super stingy!  Pay so much for nothing so all my friends out there DUN BOOK THAT PLACE!

After we left the place we went to have our brunch at Old Town before going back to nap ..... woke up  around 5+pm and headed to have mushroom pot with Dearie .... sudden crave of it ..... is Dearie 1st time there .... he claim that the food is nice ... the soup is nice too ... will wanna go back with my GFS if you all are free :)

2 comments:

  1. U should have kept the kettle. Like that u let the woman tan tio..

    Which chalet is this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I throw away the kettle far away from the chalet ...... hahahah .....

    the chalet is Goldkist at east coast

    ReplyDelete