Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 27 December 2010

Monday - 27 Dec 10


Received a call from Dearie saying that HY have fixed up a dinner session with Fatty Chow at Marina Square so I decided to go on my own ..... well is a good and bad decision... good as in I go shopping on my own and bad is after an hour+ I feel tired. 

They have fixed up a timing at 7pm but none is to be seen ..... called up Dearie and get to know that cos MIL prepared the dinner late so he will be late as TT need to eat before she meet us too.  Lucky Chow is punctual and I meet up with him to chat and after Dearie came we headed to Sakae while waiting for HY.

This guy is seriously late ... cos when I call him at 715pm he just left the office!  Had a great chat with the guys .... and we ended up going home only at 10.30pm .... super tired especially on a Monday night!

Happy Birthday to my dearest cousin Pauline may you stay pretty and healthy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment