Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 24 December 2010

Friday - 24 Dec 2010


Thanks to Weeli whom came and help me out for bringing some items over to the chalet so coincidence that she got an unit at Goldkist too.  After we check in I went to rent the BBQ ... this chalet everything must PAY AND PAY!  And we dislike the minimart boss she so slow and kept on scolding her workers.

SL and family reached before Dearie ..... PY bring her kids out for a swim ....while I waited for the BBQ items to be delivered. 

At around 4+pm Edwin called ..... telling me that Penny's Dad passed away .... I was so shocked and sad.  I heard Penny is crying behind .... my tears almost roll ......my dear friend must be very sad cos she didn't get to see her Dad.... it is just too sudden!  Cos Uncle looks so fit and healthy to us.....

We are all sad and really no mood ..... and we are surprise to see Edwin came with the whole family cos he told me that Penny might not be able to come.  I held her hands and my tears really gonna flow out.... she is trying to be strong I know she will not be able to take it when we console her ... everyone just act per normal.  For me after I settle her in the chalet I tried very hard not to go near her cos I can't control and will cry.

After we have our gift exchange they are about to leave then I start talking to her a bit ... knowing that her Dad called her up saying that he is not feeling well she quickly asked the maid to go up and see him but by the time the maid see him her Dad is vomiting .... and by the time medic came her Dad heart stopped.  My tears rolled ...couldn't controlled I gave her a very tight big hug before she leave.  Hope she can cope ... cos she is preggie now ... really hope she can take it when she is back in Sabah.

The rest of us continue to chit chat and drink ... of cos all of us dun have any mood at all this Christmas ..... is really a shocking and sad news we all have.....

Rest In Peace Uncle Tay we all miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment