Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 5 December 2010

Sunday - 5 Dec 2010


After Dearie came back from RT we headed to Potong Pasir to look for my Parents whom is helping his son to look after his children cos the wife went to work for some events.  As Papa's birthday falls on 3 Dec (Fri) and for the tight schedule he say we shall have lunch today instead.

Ordered a few dishes and chit chatted with the maids .... knowing that the maid that is looking after my mama will be going back soon.  She told me is 22 Dec 10 .... she told me she wanna come back only when I solely hire her :P *LOL*  Told Dearie that we shall give a good treat before she go.






After the meal my Parents have to returned to their son house while we make our way to Orchard.  Today there is a Gap casting call so we headed there and we bought 2 pair of jeans for TT and a dress.  Her jeans is kinda wear off so we bought one 3/4 and one skinny she look nice with it!

Please help us to vote for TT in facebook she is under letter A page 2 Alyssa Goh is just for fun I know she won't be chosen cos there are so many others with hundreds of votes!

Thanks to BIL whom treat us dinner in Jin Long cos you strike 4D again .....so lucky how I wish I am able to strike too .. this year totally no luck in 4D .... *sigh*  Hope I have better luck shining on us next year in 2011!

1 comment: