Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 9 December 2010

Wed & Thur - 8 & 9 Dec 2010

Wed

Went PP to buy some necessities for our trip to Genting looking forward to it!  And went back to pack TT's bag ... bringing her needs more things so I think we come up to 3 bags in all!  Keep finger crossed hope not so heavy for us! Packing still going on .......

Took 1/2 day leave wanna go back to do packing ..... before I go back home I went over to Mama's place and see my Papa at the void deck he was waiting for his son ...... he told me he is bringing a new maid over.  The one whom took care of my Mama - Kristia have gone back yesterday.

Played with my nephew for a while hahah the younger one so cute haha .... he love taking pics too.  As for the older one he become very talkative haha chatted with me alot!  My Mama told me she is very sian she dun like having a new maid poor Mama ... I told her if you are a good Mama listen to us earlier on you are able to walk so exercise more!



Went back around 3+pm and I started to pack whatever I can .... till 8+pm when Dearie is back we packed together again ... and I decided not to bring too much clothing cos we can buy from there. 

Our helper came today to do housework while we catch our last episode of Teh Amazing Race Asia .  Thanks to SIL (GLC) whom came picking us up to Bedok for a night stay.  Loaded all our stuffs in and headed there..... when we reached there TT is already sound asleep in MIL's room and I do a last min checking I realise I brought my tripod and charger BUT I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!!!  How BIG HEAD PRAWN I am ... Dearie is laughing at me non stop.

We decided to take lorry and go back to get our stuffs and before he go off I realise I forgot our house keys lucky I found out fast if not I sure to get scolding.  After getting our stuffs is already near to 12am ..... we headed to find FOOD cos both of us did not have our dinner yet..... the scenario makes me feel like when we are par-toring.  Driving lorry out ..... go get food ... hahah so relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment