Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 5 December 2010

Sunday - 14 Nov 10


Dearie went RT early in the morning and as for us we sleep till 10+am then wake up.... we went to the market and do some marketing.  And my dottie have friend in the market - Auntie whom selling tao gua, tao kay.  Whenever Auntie see her she will give TT sweets!

And my dottie will not wanna nap whenever she is at home ..... I dunno why ... if I dun nap she will not nap.  Today I force her to nap cos she will get cranky if she dun nap.  And she end up sleeping on my lap while I am watching TV.

In the evening we went over to Blk 416 Bedok North Ave 2 for zi char ..... MIL say they just open not long food is not too bad.  While waiting for our food ... my BIL run very fast back to our table happily say that he strike 4D *LOL* and tonight's dinner is on him!  Thank bro!  The food is good especially the steam fish very fresh and sweet!  Shall come back for more next time!

2 comments:

  1. ahh...finally see TT wear the T-shirt i bot hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sam got lah a few pics got this pic leh ... she love it!

    ReplyDelete