Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 3 December 2010

Friday - 12 Nov 2010

                                              showing us a proud side of her *LOL*



Thinking of what to eat really a bit SIAN cos everyday must think what to have for lunch ... after that will be thinking what to have for dinner.  Few weeks ago we drove past Katong area I suddenly remember there is a newly open shop called Ramen Culture, their 1st is at ICON Village.  We decided to have that!

Service not too bad but then there is no chicken!  Their famous is black pig ramen so Dearie order that.  For me I go for their seafood ramen .... feel that the soup base is salty .... I dun think I will go back again.

Strolled over to D'Bun to buy some bao .... we love the Bao there ..... use to buy it when Dearie and I waiting for bus to go work in the morning.  Now we have to specially make a trip back whenever we feel like eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment