Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 19 December 2010

Sunday - 19 Dec 10 (Morning)




Thanks to Hazel for hosting us again at your function room .... I was late for the gathering cos my Dearie went RT again .... woke up at 8am to cook bee hoon.  Its been a long time since I cook it cos I am kinda lazy ... LOL

My girlfriends really rocks ..... thanks to JM for the lovely door gift ... Pauline and Fiona for the sweet sweet goodie bag for the kids!  And of cos I am happy to see Vivian, Candy and JM cos I didn't get to see them after they gave birth. 

All of us have fun chit chatting and of cos carrying the babies around ..... oh yes and is my first time meeting Mr Damien Lam too cuttie pie!  And I have to say Jade really looks like Jacky, Kathleen looks like Candy with very nice dimples.... and Cedric looks like Vivian!  And I am so excited cos I fed Kathleen milk I feel so "rusty" is been years since I fed a baby whom is less than 1 year old.

And thanks to Sam too for buying some chicken bak kwa for me ... really touched sorry for being so ma fan!  Sorry gals that I have to leave early cos I do have another gathering in the evening and need to go collect the food to bring over shall catch up with u all real soon!  You gals rocks!

8 comments:

  1. see u again during CNY gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...i tot got 1 more during the CNY 15 days..

    ReplyDelete
  3. have meh? i think so far i only see the kuishin-bo event

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyio...kuishinbo i cannot join leh..means i will miss CNY gathering? *sad*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought we are saying doing up a steamboat? Oh just let you all know I am not celebrating CNY leh cos my hubby ah ma passed away havent 1 year .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. not celebrating still need to eat right? just take it as it's a family/friends gathering lor

    ReplyDelete