Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Sunday - 7 Nov 2010


My dearest niece - Meredith turn 1!!!  Hahaha cute little girl!  We are invited to Diana's in law's place at Jelapang really far.  I dun think I will wanna move there very Ulu leh .... but to the West people it is a good place!

Helped Diana to place order from Orange Clove .... good thing cos I can make use of my membership card for a good 15%.  And I can use it when I order their sushi too .... so good to use haha .....

The food is good only the fish not very nice ... love the spaghetti!  Meredith's cake is nice too ... again is from Pine Garden.... love their cake very much!  Maybe can order when TT turn 3 but I dun think will have any party for her next year except in her playgroup .... kinda tired.  But next year again Dearie cannot attend her school party cos he will be in reservist again .... sigh I am disappointed!

4 comments:

  1. neo garden sent me a brochure to my place but address to u leh hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bday cake, so pretty!!

    orange clove is halal huh? ok next time if i need to order halal buffet, i'll ask u to help me book ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL so ku ku de .....hahaha sakali my frd hse oso address to me LOL... I AM EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete