Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 4 December 2010

Saturday - 4 Dec 2010


Today TT learn how to make her own volcano ..... and I did learn something from it too ..... Eno, dry ice always come to our mind.  But today I learned vinegar + soda powder makes it better!

A small project for TT .... how to make her own volcano and she is very excited about doing it!  Good job baby!




After TT class we headed to CC for our workplan discussion, meeting, activities and also a BBQ session.  I also went over to Berris to enrolled TT for a trial class with them .... that will be on the 8 Jan 2010, 3.30pm but I am afraid she might be tired especially after Tumbletots .... shall see how she can cope anot.

At around evening time after SZ & YZ came back with the BBQ food we started the BBQ at our CC rooftop .... 2nd time we doing BBQ there!  Love the food from BBQ Wholesales never fail me everytime their buffolo wings is very nice!

Whole session ended around 9+pm .... and I am so tired that I went to bed straight after my hair is dry .......

No comments:

Post a Comment