Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Wednesday - 22 Dec 10


Today is DONG ZHI - we can't celebrate it so this year no dunplings for us to eat ... kinda miss eating it.  Friends are posting all the dumplings pics on FB *LOL* makes me so jealous haha .....

During noon time my MIL called saying that TT vomit again ... *sigh* so we decided to bring her back to East Shore.  In the evening after my helper came we headed to East Shore but when I get into the car my Dear TT is sound asleep.

We decided to go for dinner before going East Shore since she is sleeping and we dun wanna disturb her.  We went for BK drive thru at East Coast and just park the car at the carpark to have our meal.  Hahah I was telling Dearie the scene seems like HK drama Police eating in the car waiting for baddie to appear *LOL*

After we finished our dinner we headed to East Shore .... by then TT woke up looking very blur at me.  Doctor said that she have slight stomach flu and given her cough mixture, stomach and prevent vomit mixture.  And given us one antibiotic telling us if she is not well then give that to her .... total damage is $138!

After the rushing and worried here and there we are back home at 10pm .... so I cut the Korean Pear given by the Korean Embassy annually to enjoy it with Dearie .... poor TT you can't have it next year then let you eat :P

2 comments: