Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Tuesday - 14 Dec 10


Lucky I took one more day of leave today cos I am very tired and I have to do most of the house work.  TT is with me so I am much more busier than usual ..... with her around sometime really hard to do work.

At around 5+pm we headed over to in law place cos we will be celebrating 外婆 birthday at JIN LONG.  GLC, TT and I all having running nose I guess we all catch a cold in Genting so 3 of us went to see a doctor just before the dinner.

JIN LONG's boss know my in law cos is just a few shop away from their and of cos he know my dearest TT, my in law say she is our "LIVE discount card"  Dearie came only at around 9pm after he had his shower and my in law place after his RT.  His plate is already full of food from my in law's table.

Is been sometimes since we dine here .... food standard is still there ..... and their business is very good during weekend is always full!  Happy Birthday Ah Ma! 

We are all done only at near to 10pm very tiring but lucky tomorrow I need not work cos I got a mc hope I can have enough rest before going back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment