Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Wednesday - 1 Dec 2010



Woke up real early cos we are going for a one day tour ... I have organised this event for quite sometimes and we will be visiting 3 places - Yakult, Kong Guan Bao Factory and Mcdonald Kitchen.  And the bus driver will add on 2 or 3 places more for us! 

Dearie took a day leave to join us too ....so is my 2 nephews and of cos not forgetting my forever supportive friends from Multiply!  My YEC Chairlady, Vice Chairman and family joined us too thanks for the support!

We set off at 9am sharp headed to our 1st stop Yakult factory.... spend around 1.5h there and we went to have lunch .... Kong Guan Bao is at 2pm so in between 1-2pm the bus driver drove us over to some other place which we can buy some nice food.

We went to tour the factory of Kong Guan Bao too and there are light refreshment for all ..... both factory is quite a success at least we learn something over it.  As for MCD kitchen tour I find is a failure cos the waiting time is damn long ..... so we finished the tour at around 5pm .... most people are not very happy.  All in all .... I am quite happy with it .... Dearie send my nephews back and will be having dinner with my in law as for me I am off with Fiona to Suntec!





Hazel is already there at Joaquim when we reached..... I think we all love steamboat very much!  I am still waiting to go mushroom pot with you gals!

We all had a great time chatting and of cos taking pics .... Dearie came to pick me after he bring something over to my mum place ...... I am really tired ...... after i got home ..... but nice meeting up you gals especially Jenny!

7 comments:

  1. were u'll split in groups? i think cos that place is too small.. if u're looking at woodlands area, u shld go to the one at old interchange.. that one is alot bigger, so they can accommodate bigger groups & shorten the wait time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all MCD have kitchen tour tats why ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. minus tat part! LOL look at matt's sunshine smile I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. usually those bigger stores will have.. sometimes even they dun have & u insist (provided u'll eat thr after the tour), they'll arrange one

    ReplyDelete
  5. the web the person in charge gave dun have or limited pax.

    ReplyDelete