Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 17 December 2010

Friday - 17 Dec 2010

Time really past fast .... is going to be xmas day next week and I have many gatherings to attend but I still havent got any gift yet!

So we head to PP to get gift for the gift exchange on Sunday - Multiply and cousins xmas gathering!  Dated SIL GLC to go with us we went to have dinner together and headed for shopping ....

Ended up only Dearie and I got the gifts for the gathering .... SIL still looking around and dunno what to buy.  By the time I reached home my helper already left my place and I can only pay her next week when she come on Wed .... thanks to her for understanding!


Happy Birthday my dearest BFF - Valerie may you stay pretty and happy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment