Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Monday & Tuesday - 6 & 7 Dec 2010

Monday

Went back to my MIL place for dinner and MIL asked about why TT have blue black on her butt *LOL* and when I asked TT she can clearly tell me she hit on something and during the play some rugged boys push her too. 

She can tell us pain pain on her butt ... poor baby hahaha ....


On Tuesday evening I met up with my BFF at Far East Square .... we decided to go Mont Calzone since Frances know Alvin.  Val & I reached much earlier than Frances .... so 2 of us order appetizer to share and have a great chat.

She is so much happier now .....I am glad that she is ... after she went thru some hiccups that all woman dun wanna go thru.  As we are chatting Frances is our topic too we are wondering our "butch" friend pregnant already anot.  Hahaha why I say "butch" cos she love dressing like a boy!  When we always go out she was being mistaken as our "boyfriend" *LOL*  Anyway she is so use to it of people asking her ..... but she is the best!

Is been sometime since we meet up ... is really great to have a great chilling time with them and thanks to Val for lift back to my place!  You gals rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment