Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 11 December 2010

Saturday - 11 Dec 10


Woke up at 7am and headed to wash up ... TT is still sound asleep when I look out of the window ..... it looks damn cold to me .... can feel the cold cold wind blowing when I open my window.  Met up with my in laws at around 745am ... we went Hainan coffee shop for breakfast.  The coffee there is  good compare to some which serve 3 in 1 Nescafe!

My FIL ate alot during breakfast .... guess he is happy and maybe is very cold today.  After the hearty breakfast we went over to get our family pack for the theme park.  The moment we step out of the building the fog is so thick ....I can't see far.

The kids so happy and excited about the rides .... I am happy as well and join them in the kiddy rides!  My in laws joined us too ..... we are all so happy!  I came back to the indoor rides after our lunch .... with the kids ... Dearie and my in laws they are still at the outdoor waiting to take the go kart.  As for my dear TT she is so daring going to sit bumble car alone .... her maiden ride was with Alfred assisting her ..... just one time she go on her own!

Thanks to SIL Celia ... she went to Q for the meet & greet session with Doraemon and 10 of us went up to take photo with them and is only RM10 dirt cheap .... in SG we need to spend at least $30 to go for the meet & greet.

We went to the HK Cafe for dinner the set meal is worth to order it comes with Appetizer, main course, dessert and soup is about RM25+  and the portion is damn BIG!  After we had our dinner we went back to the theme park again.  We went outdoor again to play the viking my FIL joined us too WOW my FIL really sporting!  My hair is wet when we came down from the mini Ferris wheel is freaking cold but I really enjoyed the weather to the max!  We all KO at around 11+pm .... really very tired after all the fun & laughter we have for today ......



No comments:

Post a Comment