Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Mon & Tues - 20 & 21 Dec 10


Woke up and found TT still having fever so I decided to stay home and look after her and my MIL wasn't feeling well too.  Yesterday my FIL called me when I am on my way to Hazel's place asking me to bring my Daughter over to persuade  my MIL to go see a doctor.

My MIL is coughing and having running nose .... my FIL will not wanna nag at her till is really jia liat.  Sis GLC also fed up cos my MIL simply just stubborn so in order to let her rest I decided to take my last 2 days of childcare leave is really handy taking it!

I went to the market and make TT some porridge before having it she vomited once after her milk.  She finished 3 bowls of porridge today I am so surprise I think she is really hungry after she vomit but still I am scared that she over eat.

In the evening we head to PP for dinner and she also ate half bowl of fish noodle I hope she gets better since her appetite is back. 

But on Tuesday morning itself she vomited twice .... kinda tiring for me cos I have to clean her up ... then the floor ... then her clothing.  Really not easy .... now I know being a Mother is really not easy ...... poor baby just only 2 days I feel that she have slim down .... hope she get well soon after the medication shall monitor her .....

No comments:

Post a Comment