Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 29 January 2011

Saturday - 29 Jan 2011



I was very tired and Dearie asked me to stay home to rest while he bring TT to Berries oh well good that they can having bonding time too.  I took small nap while they are away ..... but when they are back I was woken up by them Dearie told me that he press the door bell for very long I told him i was in a deep sleep and didnt hear anything.

Today in Berries TT learn about Chinese New Year and they do a 小小八宝盒 is really very nice and they are given 2 mandarin oranges each in a small bag.  That really makes the children so happy!





In the evening we went Hong Li for Reunion Dinner my Uncle is buying us tonight cos his company gave him $300 to have Reunion Dinner.  We ordered about 7 dishes .... and all of us are so full after the sumptuous dinner.

It was pouring heavily when we finished our dinner so we walked over to the big field there to watch GETAI.  When the rain start to turn small we quickly make our way back .... thanks to Uncle for the treat!

2 comments: