Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 7 January 2011

Wed - Friday - 5 - 7 Jan 2011

Went over to PP and while waiting for Dearie and TT I shop around.... bought some clothing for myself and TT.  Went to shop for her shoes too ... saw a few which is quite nice but I decided to let her choose on her own.

Tt choose 2 pair of shoes which I find it quite nice so I bought the 2 she choose .... gonna spring clean her shoes rack .... I think total 3 pairs of shoes is getting small for her.

On Thursday we are home doing some simple cleaning .. our dining table is full of letters and we have simple dinner cos we dun know what to have hate cracking head!  And almost everyday I been trying to tuck my little girl to bed! 

And I told her that if she didn't wanna sleep early she still have to wake up at 7+am in the morning cos she have school and she cannot cry!  Is really difficult to make her sleep early I hope that when she "camp" at my in law house next week she can be well train to sleep early!

On Friday is a routine day for us cos our helper will be around.  As usual I help to do some cleaning too .... and we are happy that we can enjoy our favourite TVB series in our living room with our new controller cos my Dearie dunno Cantonese haha so he need the controller to have it change to Mandarin!  He is a happy man now! (see the background?)

3 comments:

  1. maybe u also need to change ur 'nightlife' if u want TT to sleep earlier..

    she cant sleep if she knows u guys are outside watching tv etc...

    and i think she's used to late nights liao also right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will go sleep with her .... but end up i am the one who sleep first sometimes she want me to pat her .... and hug her .... haha all kind of pattern lah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee!! I can identify with that!

    ReplyDelete