Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 24 January 2011

Monday & Sunday - 23 & 24 Jan 2011

Sunday
Woke up at around 11+am and headed straight to in law shop to pick TT up to accompany her for the rest of the day before Dearie go back camp again.  She is waiting patiently in the shop for us but she kept asking my MIL why we still havent come *LOL*

We went shopping for some clothing for Dearie and headed back at around 6+pm to have dinner with my in laws.  After dinner TT was again being "trick" to go home with them .... lucky Alfred help to distract her so we are able to run away!



On Monday I brought TT to PD for her 3 year old check up and give her Meningitis Vaccine (脑膜炎).  Once again my brave gal never cry after the jab .... headed over to Parkway for some shopping before sending Tt back to my in law place I continue to shop after having dinner with them in Bedok :P   So long never shop alone and I am able to get some stuffs for my Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment