Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 28 January 2011

Tuesday - 11 Jan 2011


Isn't she cute?  She is just few months younger than TT she is one of my Korean coach's daughter - Ruby.  She love to eat all junk food ... whatever I give her she will take and eat.  She always come empty handed but when she go back she always have a bagful of sweets, chocolate, biscuit etc.

If you dun give her what she want she will get angry .... exactly like TT hahahah maybe they are on same frequency!  Her behavior really like TT .... haahah love playing with her.  While her mum is in a meeting with my boss I am taking care of her outside feeding her sweets and watch Pocoyo together on youtube.  She is really adorable .... but quite naughty ... heard that she always drive her mum crazy!

She never fail to make my day ....

9 comments:

  1. TT oso always drive u crazy.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korean kids are much noti than Chinese leh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ji Eun is a good example? hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe thats why u so gam with her cos she like
    TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh .... after what her mum tell me i feel yes leh ... this Ruby everyday go playground 6 times a day ... and ask my coach OMA(dunno how to spell) I go playground ok ... my coach say NO .... she open the door n go with her maid and say thanks OMA LOL

    then she threw one 10cents coin into their wii set ... my coach scold her and she say I say sorry right? muahahahah so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omma...
    She speaks English to her Omma? Or Korean?
    Pauline, Ji Eun n Ji hye half Korean already very noti n vain.... Then those pure Korean, really very very noti leh!!! But they are cute at the same time too! Haha

    ReplyDelete