Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 14 January 2011

Friday - 14 Jan 2011


Went over to Full House Korean food located just down and along my office stretch for lunch with some of the coaches.  The boss is Ms Park's friend so we got LIVE discount card with us.  The kimchi is very nice so is the fishcake, salad and hotdog yummy!  Wanted to foot the bill together with Rosalind but Mr Ng have longer hands and have foot the bill long ago.

My Boss joined us for lunch and all of us hoping that our President won't call us so we can enjoy our lunch peacefully.  Glad that my Boss HP low batt already so he won't get to call us but who knows my phone rang and is my President!  I dare not answer the call cos I can't tell lie if I do so I will sound guilty.  After I got that missed call ... we are relief .... seconds later Rosalind phone rang hahaha and is HIM!  Ros told him a lie lucky we have finished our food and we split into groups to go off from the restaurant *LOL* really fun!

At night I am alone ... lucky in the evening I still have helper with me ..... but kinda lonely on my own .... kinda miss my 2 bao bei ...... 2 weeks more ..... to be alone .... I hope I will be use to it.

6 comments:

  1. u cannot take care of TT alone har?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no is because she study at 9am ..... and my MIL will have to drive over to pick her a bit ma fan ... and is near to CNY she also very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah the food looks good!

    why cannot let ur president know u guys go out for lunch together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. is my fav restaurant the kimchi shioks!!still @ Katong?

    ReplyDelete
  5. cos we all dun really like him hahahah

    ReplyDelete