Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Tuesday - 25 Jan 2011

Auntie Rosalind say that she wanna treat Jo for a birthday lunch so I was being invited too ... we went to HK Street Chun Kee for lunch we ordered 4 dishes to share ..... total bill is only $39 Cheap!!! and we are very full after the meal.  The whole afternoon I am yawning hahah thanks to the hearty lunch!

My dear Pauline (佩玲) recommended a China Lady shop at Bishan to do up lashes extension as she herself and her Sister Rosalind do it there.  Since CNY is coming and I am alone I decided to give a try on the extension.

The whole process took around 1h and when I look into the mirror TA DA ........ really nice the lashes are so natural!!!



After after doing up the lashes is Pauline's turn chit chatted with her for awhile and I head over to Small Uncle's shop just opposite.  Small Aunt so cute kept asking me questions about food what I eat and what I dun I thought she asked me about Reunion Dinner cos this year she is the Chef!  In 5 mins time she come out with a bowl of EE MIAN and it smell and tasted good!

After I left Small Aunt place I went over to Kovan - Ah Ghor's shop ... cos I meeting another Pauline there hahah thats my cousin to pass her the cuttlefish.  Saw my dear niece - Nat she so cute .... at first still very shy after she got use at least she play with me awhile and can call me!

Thanks to Ah Ghor & family for the dinner ... I am eating there again ..... after they closed shop we headed to Jalan Kayu flower garden to see the nice nice flower.  I bought a 开运竹 @ only $4.80 very cheap they bought Ying Liu back to at only $10.  I reached home only at around 11+pm really tiring but I have fun "visiting" them!



3 comments:

  1. nvr take picture of ur lash? heehee
    issit still intact? mine right side alot drop off & very messy liao.. left side still quite ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha never leh .... hmm now drop quite a bit oso ....... got lobang but still looking good!

    ReplyDelete