Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 31 January 2011

Thursday - 13 Jan 2011


Tomorrow Dearie will be going to the camp and we will not be seeing till Saturday so he came picking me up from work and headed to my MIL shop for dinner.

TT showed me what my MIL bought for her .... KOT KOT SHOES (Heels) and a set of Vietnam clothing.  She love the shoes so much that she wear and show me and walking around with it.

She refused to let us go off when we tell her that she have to stay with my in laws till Saturday.  We have to tell lies that we are going to work so she have to stay with my in laws ... hahaha told her that we have to work then we will have money and can bring her to the Zoo on Sunday *LOL*  She say ok and waves goodbye to us..... can tell she is very sad! Poor baby u gotta endure another 2 weeks!

Not forgetting my dear friend Weeli HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment