Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Wednesday - 12 Jan 2011


Took leave today to do some errands with Dearie since he is on leave.... we send TT to MIL shop and headed to Beach Road.  We went for breakfast and I went to color my hair while Dearie go to the Army Market to do some shopping for his army items that he lost last year.

After my hair is done .... we headed to Pine Garden at AMK to order TT's birthday cake .... total of the cake is $99 inclusive of $15 transport fees.  Bought their pineapple tarts and prawn roll the tarts just melted in my mouth YUMMY!  After ordering the cake we headed to collect TT's goodie bag this year I am lazy so I just order it.  Thanks to Fiona's contact!  Ordered a total of 30 sets this year TT class have 24 children in the class.

Since we are at Serangoon area we headed to NEX for some shopping ..... the carpark there is really squeezy lucky we are there during a weekday afternoon cos I can imagine the chaotic carpark Q for it.  We went to do foot reflexology and back massage ...so relaxing ....hahah love the par tor feeling.

Thanks to Weeli too for volunteering to help me wrapped up the sweets for TT birthday .... went over to pass her sweets to her mum at her place and we headed back home and have a quick dinner and off we go to do walk about... very tiring but good exercise for me poor Dearie, LL and CS  have to carry the 5kg rice for distribution ..... he complain that his shoulder, hand aching after the walk .... lucky TT is at my in law place if not we will be more tiring with her around with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment