Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 5 February 2011

Saturday - 5 Feb 2011


Went to my Cousin's place off Yio Chu Kang road after visiting my Uncle he called and asked us to go over.  Just when we reached my cousin's place Dearie dropped us off and he head to find parking .... so many cars along the road of the whole stretch of the landed. 

After a while he called me and say he hit a kerb and the tyre was torn .... my cousin in law went to help him changing of tyre and he headed off to have the tyre change.  Lucky him that one shop is open off Serangoon area.

As for me I am busy playing Mahjong with my Uncle and Cousin......and TT she was also busy playing bubble with my nephew.  We spend the rest of the afternoon playing and all my winning I gave my Mama so that she can buy stuffs she like.  And I spent my night playing Mahjong again with my neighbours! *LOL*

2 comments:

  1. heng u dun stay beside the IR...

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahahhaah i cannot afford to pay 100 entrance fee lah ....

    ReplyDelete