Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 25 February 2011

Thursday & Friday - 24 & 25 Feb 2011


Thanks to my dear gfs whom organise a dinner for the birthday babies.  Today is Charles actual day, Liping and I are in March.  Weeli booked Triple Three for dinner and is been years since I last dine here.

Alot of people today so some station might need to Q for the food.... not too bad for the food ... and they even gave us 3 complimentary slice of cakes.  I enjoyed the food and of cos the company of my gfs! Thanks for the lovely gifts gals love ya all!


We are all so full and tired.... my dear TT wet her pants and we took off her pants and change her to diaper since she is going to sleep.  My Baobei feel so shy with her diaper on only ... she is somehow quite angry  hahaha

I think she feel "naked" with only diaper on hahaha I just can't stand her expression hahaha
....

As on Friday nothing much to update just that we have very simple meal after we have a good one yesterday.  I cook only simple porridge sometimes is good to eat simple too!

1 comment:

  1. good lah, she is aware that must protect her modesty..

    ReplyDelete