Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday - 13 Feb 2011


Went over to Cynthia's baby shower at Marsiling at around 1pm .... her baby boy so cute!  I have to work hard all my friends are having number 2 or number 3 real soon!  After sending Leroy home we head to Joo Chiat t get Popiah cos Deaie's ex students coming over to our place.


Bought a party set and after Dearie sending me home he went over to PP to redeem the Sakae Yusheng just nice that we can lo hei for today.

The girls didn't came in empty stomach lucky I waited for them to come before ordering some other stuffs.  They came and told me that popiah and yusheng is more than enough.  Is been years since we known each other and they really make effort to keep this friendships with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment