Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 31 March 2011

Mon - Thurs - 28 - 31 March 2011


On Monday night we head over to stay at my in law house I didnt have a good sleep cos my dear TT was so sticky to me and I cant sleep properly.  Dearie slept early cos he didnt get to play his FB games ..... he is horrible playing till wee hours then he go to bed. sigh

On Tuesday I met my SIL and BIL and head to airport ti fetch my in laws they will be back from China today.  Due to delay in flight we didn't bring TT along cos she need to wake up for school early.  Flight delay till around 12am .... tiring but glad to see they have fun there.

On Wednesday I went to do my nails and my 2 baobei came picking me up... my manicurist Sandy love TT very much everytime she go Sandy is so happy and gave her lotsa sweets!  Sometimes Sandy help her to cut her nails and put on some stick on for her nails! haha

And on Thursday I went to up "curtains" - LASHES!  I agree with Fiona feeling weird w/o them on .... as for me I am lazy and not good in doing it everyday, I do an extension again thanks to Pauline for the recommendation - Liping indeed is good in doing it!  Love it to the max!

4 comments: