Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 20 March 2011

Sunday - 20 March 2011






Woke up early to go catch the morning show for Disney On Ice ..... surprisingly there is a large crowd!  Disney merchandise is not cheap too but still I get it for my dottie cos she love Disney!

After the show we headed to Leisure Park for window shopping and went over to Xiaowei's house for her 21st birthday celebration.





Xiaowei is Dearie's ex student when he is teaching in Bedok View and this group of girls have been keeping in touch with us.  Xiaowei's house is really big and she bring us for a tour in her house ... can u imagine TOUR!

Total 4 storey of her place and each level have 3 room with 2 toilet and a mini living room and every floor with TV!  I can't imagine I stay in this house I will die cos need to climb the stairs and on the top floor is a mini stadium - table tennis, pool table and badminton on that floor!

We all have a good time at her place thanks for the invites gal! 

In the evening we went over to Long Beach at Kallang for dinner to celebrate my BIL's birthday there is so many March babies I know .... I love March!  Food is good and I love the service there too!  Thumbs up! 






2 comments:

  1. so rich....but give me i prefer no staircase...got lift better hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete